Re: META files

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 10:36:22AM +0100, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> Quoting Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>:
>
> > On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 12:52:30AM +0100, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> > > From my point of view, i prefer METAS. ( in fact i do not really care ).
> >
> > Ok, since it seems that METAS name is preferred I will upload a new
> > findlib version with such a directory.
>
> Good! Shall we modify our packages right after?

Is it best to install two copies of the META file (one, called 'META'
in the traditional location, and the other called 'packagename' [?] in
the METAS/ directory)?

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
MONOLITH is an advanced framework for writing web applications in C, easier