Re: Accepted findlib 0.9-1 (powerpc source)

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 12:17:16PM -0500, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>    * debian/patches/17_stddirs.dpatch
>      - added <ocaml_libdir>/META to the findlib path

Starting from this version of the findlib package,
/usr/lib/ocaml/3.07/META directory is available and listed by default in
the findlib path.

It's the suggested place to install META files which otherwise will be
sadly alone in an otherwise empty directory. I suggest also to update
the policy accordingly (but I'm not volunteering to do so :-).

^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$
^zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} -- http://www.bononia.it/zack$
^Frequentando il mio maestro mi ero reso conto [.] che la logica poteva$
^servire a molto a condizione di entrarci dentro e poi di uscirne -Adso$