Re: [tews@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de: [Caml-list] Enhanced Ocaml Documentation Version 3.07]

Sven Luther said:
> BTW, is this kind of stuff not against the ocaml manual licence or
> something such ?

previous ocaml-doc package used to ship this version of the documentation,
if the license hasn't changed and if previously it was ok then it shoult
be ok this time as well. (Yes, you're right, we have two "if" in a
sentence, but they should have been already checked out in the past ...)
Cheers

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/