Re: [tews@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de: [Caml-list] Enhanced Ocaml Documentation Version 3.07]

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 11:51:19AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> And here comes the enhanced documentation, to complete our ocaml 3.07
> offering.
>
> BTW, is this kind of stuff not against the ocaml manual licence or
> something such ?

The licence says

    * Any translation or derivative work of the Objective Caml
      documentation
      and user's manual must be approved by the authors in writing
      before distribution.

Let's hope that he has obtained this approval from INRIA. The
question remains whether we have the right to redistribute
this derivative work.

-Ralf.