Re: post to d-o-m delayed

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 05:58:08AM -0500, Pascal Hakim wrote:
> > <SNIP great debug info I wish we got more often>

:-)))

> > Is this delay supposed to be normal or there's something wrong?
> Hope that explains it. In this case, you're subscribed with zack@debian.org
> on debian-devel, but not on debian-ocalm-maint, which is why you're
> seing the delay with one, but not with the other.

Yes, thanks for your really clear and exhaustive explaination.

For those people experiencing delays so the tip of the day is: change
your subscription address or your From: field so that they match.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney