Re: post to d-o-m delayed

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 09:44:38AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Sven I sent this mail here just for the records. Sven can you get in
> > touch with the mailing list guys on IRC? Otherwise I will forward this
> > mail to the responsibles (after discovering who they are :-) ...
> I will try but promise nothing. there is a mailing list manager alias,
> but i forget the exact name of it. That said, i just suppose this is the

Ok, I found it: listmaster@lists.debian.org, easy :)
I will forward there my mail

> way things are, and that you will not reach much, which is way mailing
> to both the list and the recipient is not such a bad thing.

No, it's still an abuse.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney