Re: Accepted gdome2-xslt 0.0.6-3 (powerpc source)

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 10:59:20PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> Sven Luther said:
> >> It doesn't fail, it was given back due to unmet build dependencies
> >> related to glib2 or similar. I've no time to investigate, but is not
> >> our fault.
> > Yep, but it will delay stuff. I guess we were caught by the gnome 2.4
> > entrance in testing :((
>
> I doubt, previous version was correctly built on alpha and I made no
> changes to the dependencies. It should be a transient problem ...
> Also, is funny to note that netclient failed on m68k due to "no space left
> on device" error :-)

Anyway, it is solved now. I thought that, because another of my package,
hardware-monitor, failed to build, because gnomeuimm-2.0 is hold in NEW,
while the rest of it made it into sid.

Anyway, todays situation is rather good :

lablgtkmathview : 8/10, s390
gmetadom : 1/2, i386
gdome2-xslt : 0/2
netclient : s390.

It is funny to see that the i386 autobuilder did not yet catch up on
gmetadom, while all other arches did it. I wonder what did happen with
s390, i will ping the s390 autobuild maintainer to retrigger it or
something. Then we only need to wait two days, that is until the friday
evening dinstall run, and probably the saturday morning testing script
run. If all goes well, the mini-freeze will be over by saturday, and it
seems as if we will achieve that now.

Thanks for you all for having helped out on this, and we will be ready
for sarge with only 10 days delay over the previsted date, well in
advance of all the other major problems still remaining.