Re: 3.07 transition: bad news and good news, gdome2-xslt needs -fPIC on hppa.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 09:54:39AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
>   hppa : only gdome2-xslt is left, and this one has a problem :
>
>     ocamlmklib -o mlgdome2-xslt -L/usr/lib/ocaml/3.07/stublibs
>       ml_gdome_xslt.o x_gdome_xslt.o -lxslt -lxml2 -lpthread -lz
>       -lm -lgdome -lglib-2.0 -lxml2 -lpthread -lz -lm   -lmlgdome
>     /usr/bin/ld: x_gdome_xslt.o: relocation R_PARISC_DPREL21L can not be
>        used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
>     x_gdome_xslt.o: could not read symbols: Bad value
>
> Stefano, could you have a look at that, i guess it will need a new
> upload or something to fix anyway.

Already (5 minutes ago) looked, fixed, committed and uploaded with
urgency=high.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney