Re: One more idea

Hi,

> > One idea came to my mind recently.
> > It would be nice to have a debian package dedicated at ocaml
> > development, including m4 macros for autoconf/automake,
> > makefile generic targets and so on.

Good idea have that, in a new package or another.

<advert>
The configure.in in Cameleon is based on Jean-Christophe's one, but
it also checks for a specific version of ocaml installed, for example
it can check if ocaml version is equal or greater than 3.06. It also
works with CVS versions of OCaml (3.xX+YYY).
</advert>

Another thing that would be useful is a macro that tells whether a library
is installed or not, since there is not yet an official way of installing
libraries (i know about findlib but not all libs use it).

I don't know anything about autoconf macros but if nobody knows either
I can have a look at it.

Friendly,

- Maxence