Re: our ocaml package and upstream patch 2

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 04:01:40PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > You're wrong: CDuce already uses that feature :-)
> Do we havea debian package for it, and what does it do ?

No, we haven't.

> > Ok, but at least is official, while the one we actually ship is not.
> It is as official as this patch. It was taken out of CVS.
<snip>
> Well, i have already two bugfixes in wait right now, altough minor ones,
> as well as the potential hppa issue, but in particular i am waiting
> about :
> > Feel free to send me feedback on this patch.  Both negative ("it still
> > doesn't work") and positive ("it fixed my problems") feedback are
> > useful in deciding when to consider 3.07 as finished and to rebuild
> > the binary distributions.
> > - Xavier Leroy
> Before doing any rash applying.

It would be as rash as the applying of the previous one.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney