Re: Ocaml 3.07 mini-freeze scheduled for monday, ocotber the 13th.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 03:46:47PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> The new packages can be found (source only, since you use powerpc) at :
> http://people.debian.org/~luther/ocaml
>
> Please check the META issue quickly, so i can upload before this
> evenings dinstall run.

You forgot to bump the version to 1.0. Apart from that and assuming that
the link order is correct (i.e. lablgl.cma should be linked before
togl.cma) the META file is ok.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney