Re: /usr/lib/ocaml/3.06/ld.conf is still on my system

Hi!

Am 2003-10-10 12:16 +0200 schrieb Sven Luther:
> So what do you think, should i wait, or fix the minor issues now ?

This is how I see it:

If you did it now, all issues would be settled and only three or four
days of testing migration are lost.

If you wait until the current version enters testing, then you
introduce a buggy version into testing and it will take another 10 to
11 days until the final version goes in, thus the net delay will be
_much_ longer. Not to mention possible further delays because of
slower autobuilders, I have seen packages that needed over 20 days
because of that.

Therefore, my personal opinion would be to do an update ASAP.

Just my 2¢...

Have a nice weekend!

Martin
--