Re: Ocaml 3.07 mini-freeze scheduled for monday, ocotber the 13th.

Quoting Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>:

> Hello,
>
> I therefor announce a deadline date for an ocaml 3.07 mini-freeze to be
> held onimonday, the 13th of october 2003. Ocaml is right now built on
> all arches, except hppa and m68k (which have not yet trully tried
> them), and lablgl/lablgtk are not built on s390 additionnaly. None of
> these are because of problems, just because of slowness or other issues
> with the autobuilders, so should all fall back in time.
>
> Thanks for the effort you made to make this rather quick migration
> possible.

After looking at some packages failure's logs, I noticed some autobuilders
didn't manage to find ocaml-3.07 although it has been successfuly
built on those architectures. Perhaps not all autobuilders have
fixed versions of APT? Or the virtual package list hasn't been
updated?

--
Jérôme Marant