Re: /usr/lib/ocaml/3.06/ld.conf is still on my system

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 11:13:12PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it deliberate or did you forget to remove this file?

Well, the old ld.conf was created in postinst, i think i forgot to
remove it when removing the package.

> It looks like it is not critical so you don't need to modify
> the package right now.

Well, i am a bit confused on how to best remove this. I could try a :

  rm -rf /usr/lib/ocaml/3.06

but this would be quite brutal.

Ideally, i should erase the ld.conf, verify that the directory is empty,
and then rmdir it. I have no idea how i test that a directory is empty
though.

Will look into this tomorrow though.

BTW, are there still packages out there that need to be uploaded for
3.07 ? If not, we could start a mini-freeze tomorrow, or something such,
or maybe on next monday ?

I still need to upload advi, but advi doesn't depend on ocaml, so there
should be no problem.