Re: Please test cameleon packages

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 02:14:44PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Quoting Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>:
>
> > > Something strange on my ibook: starting cameleon (the main program)
> > > takes all the CPU, until the main window is displayed.
> >
> > It seems to me (having a look at "strace cameleon") that during startup,
> > camelon perform something similar to a find starting from the current
> > working directory to build the tree shown in the main cameleon window.
>
> I think you got it. I didn't have time to investigate.
> Maxence should add a progress bar or something similar.

Hello,

that is perfectly normal :
It is ocamlcvs which try to find a CVS repository in your directory.
If you run it from a directory where there is a CVS checkout project,
it will take less time to start.

However, it is annoying, and i think it will be fixed one day.

I will try to build cameleon with Jerome's source, right now.

Regard.
Sylvain LE GALL