Re: Please test cameleon packages

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 10:19:38AM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > I suppose they should be put directly in /usr/lib/ocaml/3.07.
> I've just recalled you've already filed a bug about this. I'll move
> them it that place.

Thanks.

> Something strange on my ibook: starting cameleon (the main program)
> takes all the CPU, until the main window is displayed.

It seems to me (having a look at "strace cameleon") that during startup,
camelon perform something similar to a find starting from the current
working directory to build the tree shown in the main cameleon window.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney