Re: Anyone depending on a library exported by cameleon

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 10:05:43PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Quoting Sylvain LE GALL <sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org>:
>
> > > Make doc is buggy, could you fix this?
> > >

> > In what way is make doc buggy ?
>
> It is failing, Maxence sent me patches.

Could you forward me the patch ? I just want to know...

Talk too fast, take a look at the CVS diff. It is manual generation.
Great, i was having problem also with this on the findlib branch.

> > I can do "make doc" ( you just need to do it after "make byte" or "make"
> > ).
> >
> > So, as i understand, you upload cameleon ?
>
> I'm just trying to get an unmodified cameleon built against
> ocaml 3.07 enter testing. This is the highest priority.
>
> No offence.

No problem at al ;->

I perfectly understand. It is just to know if i can go to bed at
midnight or if i need to stay awak till i finished doing cameleon
packaging ;->

> > May I will still continue to work on it ? Do you want to give me the
> > maintainership, or did you want to keep it for you ?
>
> Yes, please continue to work on cameleon, I have no doubt that
> you'll do a good job and I'll leave you the maintainership
> after sarge. I'll propose to commit the debian directory
> after my upload so you can apply your changes ASAP.
> Is that OK for you?

It is perfect for me...

I will take your changelog et al...

Sorry not to be as fast as you want. I will try to be faster next time (
but since one week i was working on my personnal web page which was a
family demand... so high priority ).

Kind regard
Sylvain LE GALL