Re: Anyone depending on a library exported by cameleon

Quoting Sylvain LE GALL <sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org>:

> > Make doc is buggy, could you fix this?
> >

> In what way is make doc buggy ?

It is failing, Maxence sent me patches.

> I can do "make doc" ( you just need to do it after "make byte" or "make"
> ).
>
> So, as i understand, you upload cameleon ?

I'm just trying to get an unmodified cameleon built against
ocaml 3.07 enter testing. This is the highest priority.

No offence.

> May I will still continue to work on it ? Do you want to give me the
> maintainership, or did you want to keep it for you ?

Yes, please continue to work on cameleon, I have no doubt that
you'll do a good job and I'll leave you the maintainership
after sarge. I'll propose to commit the debian directory
after my upload so you can apply your changes ASAP.
Is that OK for you?

--
Jérôme Marant