Re: Anyone depending on a library exported by cameleon

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 08:58:43PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Quoting Sylvain LE GALL <sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org>:
>

> > Hello,
> >
> > You are the actual maintainer, so i could not say anything ;->.
>
> Nothing to do with. I said I want cameleon in testing ASAP.
> It took me 1 hour to adapt it to 3.07.
>
> > However, my work since yesterday was about being free from 3.06/3.07
> > stuff ( by using 'ocamlc -where' and ${ocaml:Depends} to bypass a lot of
> > thing ).
>
> I just did a global replacement which take few seconds only.
>
> > I think i can send you a 1.3-1 version tonight. Just give me this night, if
> > you received nothing tomorrow morning, considers i am a looser ;-> ( and
> > upload yourself 1.3-1 ).
> >
> > But i think i can do it.
>
> Make doc is buggy, could you fix this?

In what way is make doc buggy ?

I can do "make doc" ( you just need to do it after "make byte" or "make"
).

So, as i understand, you upload cameleon ?

May I will still continue to work on it ? Do you want to give me the
maintainership, or did you want to keep it for you ?

Regard
Sylvain LE GALL