Re: Anyone depending on a library exported by cameleon

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 08:02:05PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Quoting Sylvain LE GALL <sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org>:
>

> > I must admit that you are all right... This a too much big change.
>
> Sylvain, I'll propose that you take care of the package after sarge
> is released. So, take all the time you need to polish it and
> to make all the needed changes.
>
> I'll propose to take care of preparing an unmodified cameleon
> rebuilt against ocaml 3.07 in order to make it available ASAP.
> OK?

Hello,

You are the actual maintainer, so i could not say anything ;->.

However, my work since yesterday was about being free from 3.06/3.07
stuff ( by using 'ocamlc -where' and ${ocaml:Depends} to bypass a lot of
thing ).

I think i can send you a 1.3-1 version tonight. Just give me this night, if
you received nothing tomorrow morning, considers i am a looser ;-> ( and
upload yourself 1.3-1 ).

But i think i can do it.

Regard
Sylvain LE GALL