ocaml-doc 3.07?

Hi Remi,
  I'm wondering what you would like to do for the ocaml-doc package.

The colorized manual with differences between ocaml versions seems not
to be yet available for ocaml 3.07, but the "standard" ocaml 3.07
documentation is. What are you willing to package?

Moreover, do you need help in packaging ocaml-doc 3.07? We have heard no
news about it and I'm a bit troubled about shipping sarge with ocaml
3.07 and ocaml 3.06 documentation :-)

Thanks,

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney