Re: Should we fill RFP against all sort of interesting ocaml stuff ?

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 08:38:34PM +0200, Remi Vanicat wrote:
> "Sylvain LE GALL" <sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org> writes:
>
> [...]
>

> > I append the TODO list, sorted as we did on last thursday.
>

> Could we put the TODO list on svn ? So we could edit it. We could also
> had a field to tell who is working on it (If there is someone).

And an automatic generation of an alioth ocaml-maint web page based on
it would be great also, even if it is just pure text.

I still feel that a few RFP entries would be great, since many new
maintainers hunt the wnpp database for looking at stuff to package. As
always, there may be danger of having non-serious new maintainers taking
over some of them, but it is good advertizement.