Re: Should we fill RFP against all sort of interesting ocaml stuff ?

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 09:21:23AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Should we start filling RFP bugreports against wnpp for them, in hope
> of attracting new ocaml maintainers, or potential maintainers ?

No, I don't think so. RFP are for users interested in a package, using
them to state that, as a maintainers, we would like to see them in
Debian is an abuse IMO.

> Good candidates are mod_ocaml and ocamltemplate recently announced.
> Ensmble would be nice, but packaging seems a difficult task, as the
> build system doesn't seem that nice.

BTW, we are planning to have an evening/night here in Paris to work on a
lot of pending ocaml issues on Debian, including packaging of some
applications (which will be performed by me and Sylvain since Jerome and
Ralf don't agree :-PPP).

Sylvain, could you please the sort of TODO list we wrote down during the
last First Jeudi?

Cheers.

PS BTW if you're interested to come feel free to, but AFAIK you're no
   longer in Paris, right?

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/