Re: debhelper seems buggy, ocaml don't build on non native arches.

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 11:10:56AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems that debhelper is somewhat buggy, since it tries to build
> ocaml-native-compilers even on arches that do not support it, resulting
> in ocaml failing to build on those.
>
> I have filled a bug report about this and will follow up with this, so
> don't worry if your packages do not build on non native arches.
>
> I will try to make a roundup of the situation tomorrow or tuesday.

Well, problem solved, i have to use -s and not -a for autobuilder, since
-a will not respect the Architecture field. It still seem buggy to me
that dh_make did propose -a by default though.

Will upload 3.07-6 today, so if there are other things that need fixed
before this evening, now would be the right moment for it.