Should we fill RFP against all sort of interesting ocaml stuff ?

Hello,

There are a few additional pieces of ocaml software which would be
interesting to package as part of debian, but for which we manifestely
don't have the manpower for it.

Should we start filling RFP bugreports against wnpp for them, in hope of
attracting new ocaml maintainers, or potential maintainers ?

Good candidates are mod_ocaml and ocamltemplate recently announced.
Ensmble would be nice, but packaging seems a difficult task, as the
build system doesn't seem that nice.