SVN builds ?

Hello,

I am now starting to use the SVN repository more to put my changes to
packages in (upto now, only lablgtk and ocaml). But this is rather
tedious and prone to make errors, since i have a local SVN copy of my
repository, and apart from that the place where i build packages.

What do you use to build packages directly out of the SVN repository (i
think Ralf proposed something such some time back), and what is the
politic on tagging stuff ? Should we use one SVN tag after each debian
upload, and is there a kind of automated way to do that ? An dupload
wrapper maybe ?