Re: About cameleon and ocaml 3.07

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 06:03:08PM +0200, Maxence Guesdon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in fact, Cameleon does not compile with ocaml 3.07, because of a camlp4 bug :-(
> The current CVS is needed (in fact I think it works with the fixes in camlp4
> that were made just after the 3.07 release).

You can download the patched package of ocaml 3.07 from :
http://people.debian.org/~luther/ocaml

As well as lablgl and lablgtk1, that you also need.

I suppose it does fix the problem for cameleon, but please you or Jerome
or Sylvain try it out to be sure, hopefully before this evening when i
will make the upload.

> What version of ocaml will be 3.07 in debian ? the release of the release + the
> patches to camlp4 ?

Yes, naturally, debian does not ship broken packages :)))