Re: Suggestion for ocaml-source

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 05:26:57PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Yes, I need it. More generally: they are in the ocaml tarball and IMO
> What for ?
> > they sould be in the sources unpacked under /usr/src.
> They should not be in the ocaml tarball in the first place.

The point is that ocaml tarball Makefiles use inclusions like "include
.depend" which fail if there's no .depend.
Even if a user can create their own .depend with ocamldep, he should
first touch all .depend and then create them using ocamldep ...

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney