Re: [xavier.leroy@inria.fr: [Caml-list] Objective Caml 3.07 final release]

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 10:54:46PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Ok, i uploaded the ocaml 3.07 packages to
> deb http://people.debian.org/~luther/ocaml ./

Here:

  http://bononia.it/zack/ocaml/

you will find both debian sources and powerpc binary packages of the
following: camlidl, findlib, fort, gdome2-xslt, gmetadom,
libpgsql-ocaml, netclient ocamlnet, pcre-ocaml, pxp, shell, ulex, wlex,
xstr.

The repository is not apt-gettable because I would rather prefer having
just the Sven's. Sven, could you then please move this stuff to yours?

Regarding my packages the only that is missing (if I'm not wrong) is
lablgtkmathview because I'm waiting for lablgl and lablgtk.

Enjoy ocaml 3.07!

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/