Re: patched ocaml 3.07

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 01:13:44PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 12:27:53PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Well, i have it also, it was quite easy, but since i was also
> > downloading the RotK trailer, my link was quite slow, and it took more
> > time.
>
> I've made an ocaml 3.07 -2 package which contains Mauny's patch and
> seems not to have the camlp4 bug.
>
> I've uploaded it here:
>
>   http://bononia.it/zack/ocaml/
>
> I'm going to rebuild my packages against it.
>
> Sven, could you please review it and move it to your repository if it's
> ok?

Mmm, i had written a mail about this, but i think it got lost.

Anyway, i uploaded a new patched version, and will follow up on this and
see what is going on with the patch and if it really fix this.

I prefer to stay with -1 versions as this is what will get uploaded, and
as said, i moved ocaml-source into a tarball.

This unpack into an ocaml/ocaml-3.07 subdirectory of the directory you
unpack it in, which i don't know if it is ok or if ocaml-3.07 should be
ok too.

Ah, and yes, the patch does not break binary compatibility, at least as
ledit is concerned :))