Re: About Cameleon

Hi,

> I have take a look to cameleon on my last night of insomnia... Cameleon,
> as it is actually shipped by the savannah site, does not include any
> parts which requires to build against ocaml-source.
>
> The caml source is required to build topcameleon and epeire. For epeire,
> it is no shipped as a standalone package (
> http://pauillac.inria.fr/~guesdon/Tools/Tars/epeire_camtop.tar.gz ).
>
> In fact, i don't really know if it is standalone... I hope so ( but i am
> not sure ).

In fact, Epeire and Topcameleon both needs to be linked with parts of
the OCaml compiler, so to compile them you must have the compiled sources
of the compiler.

But cameleon (without epeire and topcameleon) can be compiled without
the ocaml sources.

BTW, I must admit that these days I don't work on Cameleon as mush as
I'd like to; the port to lablgtk2 is not finished yet...
<advert>
I spend my coding time to develop the librecours.org web site (in OCaml,
of course). We'd like to open the site as soon as possible. More info on
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/ozion/
</advert>

Regards,

- Maxence