Re: ocaml 3.06.99.beta2-2 released.

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 07:38:29PM +0200, Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:
>  Hello,
>
> > I also uploaded a lablgl built with it, and will follow with a lablgtk2
> > probably.
>
>  lablgtkmathview won't build any more since since we (upstream) have not
>  ported it yet to lablgtk2. [It is not a trivial task since lablgtkmathview
>  is a widget and internally lablgtk2 is quite different from lablgtk.]

Err, i never said that i will not keep lablgtk around, altough i toyed
with renaming the lablgtk2 package to lablgtk and keep the older
lablgtk1 package as backward compatibility.

I will naturally rebuild lablgtk also, altough it is less of a priority
for me. tcl/tk 8.3 support is deprecated though, i build ocaml with
tcl/tk 8.4.

>  Anyway, we plan to do it as soon as the new version of ocaml is released.
>  It should be ready for sarge.

Err, you plan to port lablgtkmathview to lablgtk2 as soon as ocaml is
released (probably next week or so) ? And it should be ready for the
sarge release ? You are aware of the freeze plans and the december 1
release date. This would put the deadline for this new version during
the month of october.