Re: ocaml 3.07beta1 packages

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 01:08:57PM +0200, Remi Vanicat wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > Hello everyone.
> >
> > I have made new ocaml 3.07beta1 packages available at :
> >
> >   deb http://people.debian.org/~luther/ocaml
> >
> > In truth, i did reversion them to 2.06.99.beta1, in order to not create
> > problems with the upgrade to the trye 3.07.
> >
> > I am not entirely sure if it is interesting to upload those to
> > experimental, probably 3.07 will be released before an ftp-master
> > accepts them or something such. Also, these are already maskerading as
> > 3.07, so may cause problems if compatibility is broken between 3.07beta1
> > and 3.07.
> >
> > These are plain ocaml packages, not the ones with the suffix stuff, but
> > they have been dpatchified, and i am ready to add them to our alioth
> > repository, once alioth is live again.
>
> Mmm ? the svn repository does work and the alioth http server is
> up. What is the problem?

Ok its up, altough it seem to not want to use my public ssh key, but it
works with the password.

What is the directory structure we decided on again ? I see that there
are various directories with just trunk in it :

<package-name>/trunk/debian
<package-name>/trunk/<upstream_tarball>

But there are no specific versions, isn't it ?

Should i create a 3.07beta1 branch, and later, when 3.07 is there,
create the trunk branch which will contain 3.07, and when 3.08 is
released, move the trunk branch to 3.07 and put 3.08 in the new trunk
branch ?