Re: ocaml 3.07 packages.

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 12:41:38AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 08:10:54PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > A, yes, i will probably like very much to kill the ocaml-source, and if
> > this doesn't work, i will have to do a new ocaml-source listing.
>
> Not clear, could you please restate?
> Are you going to remove the ocaml-source "binary" package? Why?

It is widely known that i would like a lot for the ocaml-source package
to go away, i don't like it, it is currently broken in my new package,
it is binary-all which stops me from doing a source-only upload, etc.

Also, there was some discussion as merging changes into the ocaml CVS so
that it would not really be needed anymore. I am now inquiring if this
did already happen, or will be happening nextly, if so we don't really
need ocaml-source anymore, and i can remove it with joy.

If not, i will continue shipping it.

BTW, i got two more reports asking how to build with ocaml-source the
last month or so.

> > Also, i don't think i will be able to upload later today, so it will
> > probably be tomorrow or even tomorrow evening.
>
> Uhm ... are you going to upload the ocaml-3.07 package to unstable or
> are you talking about your repository?
>
> If the first: isn't it a bit premature?

To the private repository. it is only on my HD right now, so it would
make double work, and doesn't really build anyway yet (because of bad
ocaml-source file list i think to remember).