Re: ocaml 3.07 packages.

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 07:45:31PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hello, ...
>
> I have begun work on making a ocaml-3.07 3.06.99.2003.07.05-1 package
> out of yesterdays CVS, and am working on a patch to add a suffix to the
> binaries. I will upload packages later today to :
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~luther/ocaml-3.07
>
> and will accept uploads of other packages that were built with it also,
> so we can have a private repository for it.

A, yes, i will probably like very much to kill the ocaml-source, and if
this doesn't work, i will have to do a new ocaml-source listing.
Opinions on this are welcome, especially about the chances that
modifications of ocaml 3.07 make the need for ocaml-source obsolet.

Also, i don't think i will be able to upload later today, so it will
probably be tomorrow or even tomorrow evening.