Re: ocaml 3.06-17

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 03:40:24PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Regarding /usr/include/caml, the latest version of camlidl that
> > installed stuff directly in /usr/include/caml was 1.02-9 (latest is
> > 1.04-4). Since I no other package instull stuff in /usr/include/caml I
> > think you can conflicts with camlidl << 1.04 and you should have no
> > remaining stuff in /usr/include/caml ...
> Ah, so that is where these come from.

Sure, I told it to you a few weeks ago on this ML :-)

> I will add the conflict then. What about simply removing the dir if it
> exist, or maybe i should really add the debconf question in case it is
> not a symlink.

No need, if really camlidl is the only other package installing stuff in
/usr/include/caml (and I'm almost sure this is the case), the conflict
should be enough to avoid remaining stuff in that directory.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney