Re: ocaml 3.06-17

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 03:14:26PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 02:26:34PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> >   #179254: ocaml: module Graphics: foreground and background colors should be changeable
> >   #179255: ocaml: module Graphics: type event should include a resize event
> >
> >   => These are upstream stuff, i could even close these bug reports to
> >      cleanup the BTS.
>
> It doesn't seems to me a good idea: BTS should keep track of bug until
> they are fixed. Do you have forward bug to upstream, right? Is there
> track of them in the ocaml upstream BTS?

Yes, naturally, i also think i had added upstream tags, but it seems
they vanished somehow, or i have bad memory. Anyway, i will readd them,
with a mention of the upstream bug number.

> Regarding /usr/include/caml, the latest version of camlidl that
> installed stuff directly in /usr/include/caml was 1.02-9 (latest is
> 1.04-4). Since I no other package instull stuff in /usr/include/caml I
> think you can conflicts with camlidl << 1.04 and you should have no
> remaining stuff in /usr/include/caml ...

Ah, so that is where these come from. I will add the conflict then. What
about simply removing the dir if it exist, or maybe i should really add
the debconf question in case it is not a symlink.