Re: planets entered the archives.

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 03:15:16PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Then it should maybe be subscribed to geneweb's PTS, no?

Well the original idea was to subscribe to the PTS for knowing how to
deal with needed rebuilds of libraries, incompatibilities with newer
versions of the ocaml compiler/runtime and similar problems.

Geneweb is built as native code executable and thus have no runtime
problem, this is the reason why was not initially subscribed, the same
applies for other packages like coq and unison for example:
debian-ocaml-maint is not subscribed to their PTS.

Anyway, if you like or feel the need to do so, I can subscribe to them

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney