Re: Where is netcgi

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 12:03:08PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 11:11:02AM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> > I have installed libocamlnet-ocaml-dev and in the documentation I find
> > documentation for cgi:
> >
> > (* The module Cgi is now deprecated. Please use the Netcgi modules for
> >  * new applications.
> >  * Because of its significance, Cgi will be kept as part of ocamlnet
> >  * until the end of 2002. But then it will eventually be removed from
> >  * the distribution.
> >  *)
> >
> > However, I can not find any other reference to netcgi amongst the
> > installed *.mli's than this one.
> >
> > How do I use the "Netcgi modules" or where do I find them?
>
> $ dpkg -S /usr/lib/ocaml/3.06/cgi/netcgi.mli
> libocamlnet-ocaml-dev: /usr/lib/ocaml/3.06/cgi/netcgi.mli
> $ dpkg -s libocamlnet-ocaml-dev
> Version: 0.94-4
>
> What version of ocamlnet are you using, or maybe you didn't look into
> the +cgi directory ?

Thanks.  Sorry for the trouble.  I accepted that the cgi-directory
contained the depricated stuff and was looking in the netclient and
netstring directories.

Stupid me!

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "If it is possible, as much as it depends on you, live
      peaceably with all men."        Romans 12:18