Re: ocaml compiled binaries and rpath

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 11:25:25PM +0200, Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:
> > But you don't link to the lablgtk stublib, don't you ?
>
>  Yes, I don't. But I use several #define provided in lablgtk and I have had
>  copied in my library a couple of static functions of lablgtk ;-(

Since the code to be shared is really small, 50 lines or so you said,
would a solution not be to move it in ist own object file, which would
presumably also be small, and have the other stublibs link statically to
this library ?

Since it is small, this would not be too much of a redundancy, and it
would eliminate all linking problems.

BTW, i can now be reached at my @debian.org address, altough i think my
@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr address will be fixed tomorrow too.