Asking for mentoring/sponsoring planets

Hi d-ocaml-maint readers!

I've finished the first unofficial package of planets (ITP #187988)
for mentor audit.

Ralf Treinen and Sven Luther offered me to mentor this package and
advised me to report on this list when I'm finished. So here it is.

I've followed Sven's advice to create a platform independent
planets-byte package and a natively compiled version in planets (for
archs supporting it). Please note that this is contrary to the hints
given in ocaml-packaging-policy.

You can apt-get source the package from

  http://www.piware.de/Sources.gz

which is automatically updated on each new release. Or you can
download the files directly from

  http://www.piware.de/projects/
    planets_0.1.10-0.1.diff.gz
    planets_0.1.10-0.1.dsc
    planets_0.1.10.orig.tar.gz

Thanks in advance for your help and your support.

Have happy Easter holidays!

Martin
--
Martin Pitt
home:  www.piware.de

"Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: Das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit.
Aber beim Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher".
      -- Albert Einstein