Re: ocaml compiled binaries and rpath

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 02:20:27PM +0200, Remi Vanicat wrote:
> Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

> >> my /usr/local/lib is empty (well more precisely it contain only
> >> directories), and the dllci_ are those from the main archive (and yes,
> >> they are part of camlimage).
> >
> > Mmm, it would be interesting to know if these also appear on non i386
> > systems, or are the result of the i386 builder (me or stefano) having
> > something in /usr/local/lib.
>
> the following patch seem to get ride of those rpath to /usr/local/lib:

Could you fill a bug report against camlimages about this ?

BTW, there was a mail on debian-devel about libpng, aparently there will
soon be a libpng10 in addition to the libpng12 which would enable to
install both -dev packages simultaneously. This would be great for us,
and maybe we should rebuild camlimages with it once it appears.