Re: Cameleon on savannah

En réponse à Sylvain LE GALL <sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org>:

> Hello,

> If you are still interested by having a comaintainer with you... I
> will
> try to give you a hand. I am already a dev in this project... I want
> contribute also.

Yes, sure. Maxence added me to developers so you will have access to
it.

> Regard
> Sylvain LE GALL
>
> ps : what do you think about mldonkey package ? I have some bugfixes
> from some of my friend... No one is perfect. When you'll finish with
> it
> i will rebuild it from the latest rc ( rc-11 i think ) and i will give
> you a final deb to be uploaded ( and sponsorised )

I'm sorry for the delay. I've installed the packages and looked a bit
into the scripts. Something is strange with the mldonkey-server: the
postinst doesn't seem to fill the configuration file properly (mldonkey.ini
that is).
Could you please send me the latest version of your package with your fixes
please, I promise I'll check it this week.

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>
              <jerome.marant@free.fr>

http://marant.org