Re: Cameleon completed

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 05:28:10PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> En réponse à Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>:
>

> > > OK. Let's go for it.
> >
> > Let's wait for Stefano's response too, and let's check first that
> > there
> > are no missing problems. Could you ask on irc about the testing
> > scripts,
> > and if it is true that it does only check the dependencies and not the
> > build dependencies. Also, i did check the dependencies, but there may
>
> Sorry, I don't have access to IRC currently. And last time I asked about
> testing scripts, I've been bashed.

No problem, i read the testing FAQ, and it seems my guesses would be ok.
I think we can ask for the removal (it is even documented in the FAQ) as
soon as we have Stefano's approval.

How do we best go about this ? Do you and stefano write a mail for each
of your packages, or do we send a common mail signed by all three of us ?

I think we should send this mail to both aj (as release manager) and the
ftp-masters, isn't it ?