Re: Monday March 24 2003 status update

Hello, ...

Good monday to all of you, i will make this short, as there is not much
to say today. The last built package, gdome2-xlst entered sid on march
18, which brings us to a testing migration the 28 of march at the
earliest, so with a bit of luck, it will become a reality next WE,
provided the other problems we are not responsible for are fixed.

So hopefully next monday the mini-freeze will be over.

And now for assorted problematic packages :

> Ok, that is all the direct problems i see, there may be other hidden
> ones (like tetex-bin and imagemagick, which are not ready for testing
> yet).

tetex-bin : (6 days out of 10)

  1 RC bug : 185818 (but maybe ok, since it is less than the 2 RC bugs in testing)

imagemagick : ok, but may have problem with perl or something such :(((

> The problems we have are :
>
>   freetype : 2 RC bugs : 175889 and 176138, apparently upstream is working
>              on it.

    => entered testing, so we are ok

>   postgresql : needs an arm rebuild, 2 RC bugs : 172572 and 183721, has
>                other problematic dependencies, like perl and python2.2,
> 	       but then, maybe the versions in testing are ok for it.

    => 3 RC bugs : 185868, 186056 and 183721. Notice that there are two
    new ones, and that 172572 was closed. It needs 2 days only, but
    depend on perl and python, which may be problematic.

>   libvorbis : libvorbis0/libvorbis0a RC bug : 184764.

    => 1 RC bug : 184764, nothing changed.