Re: Accepted cameleon 1.2-4 (i386 source all)

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 09:06:10AM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> En réponse à Jerome Marant <jerome@debian.org>:

> > Format: 1.7
> > Date: Thu,  6 Mar 2003 22:33:10 +0100
> > Source: cameleon
>
> Well, I'm still unlucky. The package built fine on Sparc but
> doesn't build on arm because of tetex packages and imagemagick.

I am rebuilding imagemagick on debussy, let see what happens, if it goes
ok, i will upload it. I don't think i can do the same for tetex though.

So, remember that if your packages don't build on an arch, because of
lateness of the autobuilder, or something such, there is ever the
possibility to build it yourself. ocaml is already installed so you
would only have to ask for installations of the other dependencies.

Friendly,

Svne Luther