Re: zack's packages status update

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 01:32:09PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Yes, but if in the next 5 days I discover that some package is still
> 5 days ? you are not uploading with priority low, which is 10 days ?

Sven, I was talking about the time which is required before someon
should trigger some rebuilt of my packages. This has nothing to do with
testing delay ...

> If there is a bug, then there can be an upload, but maybe it is not
> really needed, and can wait for after the testing migration. This only
> postpones the problems.

We are talking about nothing ... couldn't you please just wait the
rebuild of two (yes, only two!) packages? We have all the time to remove
packages from testing later ...
Remember also that we can wait for almost all of our packages be ready
for testing and then remove the problematic ones.

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney