gdome2 chain with status update

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 11:41:39AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I expect the release of gdome2 this morning. As soon as gdome2 is
> > released gtkmathview and co can be released ...
> Could you check also the state of their dependencies, and post a
> smallish resume or something.

- gdome2 is a DOM implementation (maintained by Enrico Zini).
  It depends on libxml2
- gmetadom is a set of gdome2 bindings for C++ and ocaml.
  It depends on gdome2.
- gtkmathview is a GTK widget for MathML rendering.
  It depends on gmetadom.
- lablgtkmathview is the OCaml binding for gtkmathview. It depends on
  lablgtk, gtkmathview and gmetadom.

The above chain is the one that should be followed while rebuilding.

Actually:
- gdome2 0.7.4 has been uploaded.
- gmetadom 0.1.6-1 has been uploaded but doesn't fix the FTBFS bug
- gmetadom 0.1.6-2 is on my laptop, has fixed the FTBFS but needs a bit
  more care (just wait a few hours) before being uploaded
- gtkmathview has been uploaded a while ago but hasn't yet been rebuild
  on mipsel on which he had a FTBFS bug. I've just required the
  rebuildal.
- lablgtkmathview ... I don't remember ... I will look at it this
  afternoon

That's all, folks!

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy