Re: libc 2.3.1 is in stable, more status update ...

Hello, ...

And here a monday morning update :

As you may have seen, i uploaded a lablgl which should be able to enter
testing once the time has past, since it no more needs xfree86 >=
4.2.1-5 or mesa 5.

Remaining issue (non exhaustive) are :

  arm autobuilder : need to trigger builds of tetex-bin, imagemagick and tk8.3.
  => Lets wait a few days for it, and then inquire about it.

  freetype : a fixed package may soon be uploaded.

  postgresql : no idea about this one, but the RC bugs don't seem all that serious.

  gtkmathview/lablgtkmathview/metadom : We only need the new uploads
  from Stefano.

There may be other issues i have not looked at, especially in the
ocamlsdl and gtkmathview/lablgtkmathview/metadom dependencies.

I propose that if these issues have not been fixed by 10 days after
Stefano uploads his package, that we ask for removal of the packages
that depend on these from testing.

Current problematic migration group is :

     libcamlimages-ocaml, libcamlimages-ocaml-dev,
     libconfigwin-ocaml-dev, libcrypt-ssleay-perl, libgdome2-ocaml,
     libgdome2-ocaml-dev, libgdome2-xslt-ocaml,
     libgdome2-xslt-ocaml-dev,
     liblablgl-ocaml, liblablgl-ocaml-dev, liblablgtk-ocaml,
     liblablgtk-ocaml-dev, liblablgtkmathview-ocaml,
     liblablgtkmathview-ocaml-dev, libmlgtk-ocaml, libmlgtk-ocaml-dev,
     libnetclient-ocaml-dev, libocamlnet-ocaml-dev, libpcre-ocaml,
     libpcre-ocaml-dev, libpgsql-ocaml-dev, libpxp-ocaml-dev,
     libsdl-ocaml, libsdl-ocaml-dev, libshell-ocaml,
     libshell-ocaml-dev, libxstr-ocaml-dev, libzip-ocaml,
     libzip-ocaml-dev, ocamltk, zoggy

One less than yesterday.

BTW, what is libcrypt-ssleay-perl, and who is depending on it ?