Re: camlimages fixed!

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 12:36:22AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > In the meantime I've also decided to fallback to lablgtk 1.x because I
> > would rather prefere an official release of lablgtk2 before starting
> > using it heavily.
> Anyway, do you plan to upload a camlimages-lablgtk2 or something such,
> or not ?

Not at the moment, but I've nothing against it ...

> > I've also closed the bug report about building of -doc package
> > (arch: all) in binary-indep target.
> (And did you fix it also ?).

Ehm ... obviously :)

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney